Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

NEW WHEEL NUTS LC5

They should be fine, that company is down the road from me they have been trading for years so i dont think they will be selling rubbish products.

They should be fine, that company is down the road from me they have been trading for years so i dont think they will be selling rubbish products.
Cheers Joe, They are not the most expensive. nor are they the cheapest. Il give 'Em' ago.. It doesn't hurt to have new wheel nuts now and again:thumbup:

Cheers Joe, They are not the most expensive. nor are they the cheapest. Il give 'Em' ago.. It doesn't hurt to have new wheel nuts now and again:thumbup:
What if some one tries to nick your wheels if you have no locks on , Rough trax sell original locking nuts at a good price .
ps I can see you starting to pamper ya truck which is a good thing

What if some one tries to nick your wheels if you have no locks on , Rough trax sell original locking nuts at a good price .
ps I can see you starting to pamper ya truck which is a good thing
Im not pampering... I cant find used ones on ebay.. Any way no one nicks wheels anymore. They just nick the whole damn Truck. As I speak iv got 5 pallets in the back ready to cut up for the wood burner. 'Coz' im old and cold.:lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Im not pampering... I cant find used ones on ebay.. Any way no one nicks wheels anymore. They just nick the whole damn Truck. As I speak iv got 5 pallets in the back ready to cut up for the wood burner. 'Coz' im old and cold.:lol:
I can't wait for winter here coz winter here is like a english summer , its been 34 c - 38 c between june to now , it starts to cools down at the end of sept , I can't wait . I have many service jobs planed on my Lc from oct .

I can't wait for winter here coz winter here is like a english summer , its been 34 c - 38 c between june to now , it starts to cools down at the end of sept , I can't wait . I have many service jobs planed on my Lc from oct .
Do you want me to post over my old Nuts?... They should clean up alright:lol:

Hi Higgy, i had the same problem, not only did the socket split but it also rounded the locking wheel nut off, i was completly suprised at how easy it is to get the lock nuts off without the right gear, I'm no expert but it took me 30 seconds to remove each one, i bought 4 new ones from MrT and ouch they are expensive..... so a cheaper alternative would be great.

Yeh its not that difficult, That's why im not 'gonna' bother replacing them... A good thief will have 'ya' wheels in minutes. Locking wheel nuts or not.. Every vehicle iv had with locking wheel nuts has been a pain in the arse..

Just bought 24 nuts from Roughtrax. Look fine, well they're nuts. But they are 19mm not the original 21mm. Not a problem to me but shows they're not OEM. There are so many Japanese motors out there that as long as they're 12mm thread then they'll do for hundreds of vehicles rather than stocking those with specific socket sizes. The wheel studs though were genuine Toymota. I'm not messing with cheap chocolate copies.

Just bought 24 nuts from Roughtrax. Look fine, well they're nuts. But they are 19mm not the original 21mm. Not a problem to me but shows they're not OEM. There are so many Japanese motors out there that as long as they're 12mm thread then they'll do for hundreds of vehicles rather than stocking those with specific socket sizes. The wheel studs though were genuine Toymota. I'm not messing with cheap chocolate copies.
I agree with that.. Always go genuine with the studs:thumbup:

Back