Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice 60 on Autotrader

Ben Stratford

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Not sure how to add a link, but it looks brand new, a fantastic UK car obviously looked after all its life.
But £23k !!

OMG, like its just come straight out the factory.

Just couldn't take it off roading

That is mint! I'm thinking I've seen it before though. :think:

It's an automatic so at least it will still look nice on someone else's drive :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Key Facts

• SUV
  • Automatic
  • 4.0L
  • Diesel

Grey, Hollybrook after care package includes ; , , Bespoke parts and labour warranty specifically

It does look to be manual now i've looked at all the pics but the above is copied and pasted from the add .

I think thats a missprint, it's a manual from the pics, a bit of a concern that it needed an engine rebuild. If it's spent it's life towing caravans and been abused to that extent I'd want to have a good listen to the transmission. No mileage on the ad
looks smart but seen mint ones for a lot less. There was a lovely low mileage round headlight one on eblag for under 15k recently.

Saw a 90k mile HJ61 on autotrader last year moggy for £15k which was exceptionally clean. Wish I had gone for it now.
Never mind, there will be another one hopefully. Or a cheaper option may be a 12H-T engine transplant with arb lockers and overland kit. Not much cheaper though!!

Saw a 90k mile HJ61 on autotrader last year moggy for £15k which was exceptionally clean. Wish I had gone for it now.
Never mind, there will be another one hopefully. Or a cheaper option may be a 12H-T engine transplant with arb lockers and overland kit. Not much cheaper though!!

HJ61s are rare as rocking horse shit over here and I've seen high mileage engines going for megabucks (2-4k). I'm looking more towards turboing the 2H now

Looks like my dads old one, I remember him turboing it. I would like to know the reg.

HJ61s are rare as rocking horse shit over here and I've seen high mileage engines going for megabucks (2-4k). I'm looking more towards turboing the 2H now
Gonna get a 12H-T engine and get it rebuilt one day. It will probably have to come from Oz or Japan though

Looks like my dads old one, I remember him turboing it. I would like to know the reg.

Havn't you got any old photos? How long ago are we talking? It would be interesting to have your/your dads views on turbo'ng the 2H, me? I'm all for it.

Havn't you got any old photos? How long ago are we talking? It would be interesting to have your/your dads views on turbo'ng the 2H, me? I'm all for it.

I think he sold it in the late 90s, he ran two and once and turbocharged them both.
I'll get my mum to dig some old pics out.

I think he sold it in the late 90s, he ran two and once and turbocharged them both.
I'll get my mum to dig some old pics out.

Its just I've had several turbo'd 60's and out of general interest one might have passed my way.

IMG_3093.JPG
IMG_3103.JPG
IMG_3092.JPG
Haven't got any decent ones of the grey one yet, my brother is looking through his collection.

Back