Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

nice 60

For that money it would need to have £16k summer only miles and never seen rain. I seriously doubt its that good as you know, they rust for fun.

Andy

That one has been for sale on and off for months, it's just down the road from me

there are ones being sold by a European dealer for around that kind of money, but I reckon he'll be lucky to get that, still, if someone with a big chequebook wants it enough who knows.

hard to believe one can last in this country in this condition with that kind of age and mileage, you have to wonder if it's full of filler. does look tidy though.

Last edited:
still on, and the price is starting to look quite competitive now.

there are ones being sold by a European dealer for around that kind of money, but I reckon he'll be lucky to get that, still, if someone with a big chequebook wants it enough who knows.

hard to believe one can last in this country in this condition with that kind of age and mileage, you have to wonder if it's full of filler. does look tidy though.

Look at the close up of the right rear tail lamp .... Looks like filler to me.....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
hard to tell just from a piccie, need to trog along with your magnet!

Back