Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice looking round light 60 series at a sensible price

Very nice Moggy, funny how the only thing in the boot is jump leads!! The curse of the 60.
It looks prettymuch stock and unmolested. Potentially a good long term keeper.

I like it and noticed the jump leads in the boot.. but I also noticed that the seam between the front wing and front panel is non existant.. so a bit of filler work there. Just wondering how much filler is in it?
A good body shop would have cut in the seam into the filler. details are inportant... very nice 60 indeed!

I like it and noticed the jump leads in the boot.. but I also noticed that the seam between the front wing and front panel is non existant.. so a bit of filler work there. Just wondering how much filler is in it?
A good body shop would have cut in the seam into the filler. details are inportant... very nice 60 indeed!

There is a seam there Iwan. Mind i think you are right about the filler in some areas, they have a tendency to rust for fun.
My guess the jump leads are there to jump start the buses, as opposed to the other way round, as I sometimes used to have to in the olden days before we got newer trucks.

There is a seam there Iwan. Mind i think you are right about the filler in some areas, they have a tendency to rust for fun.
My guess the jump leads are there to jump start the buses, as opposed to the other way round, as I sometimes used to have to in the olden days before we got newer trucks.

Thanks Andy! I'll have another look. I was trying to look at an A to Z of Cardiff at 7am this morning in the delivery truck and it did make me think that I should get my eyes tested!

Yes pic no4 does show if I skwint my eyes... still a bit of filler on the front drivers corner... will get in touch with specsavers in the morning!:thumbup:

I love the big square front of the 60 series, reminds me of the Chevy blazer/Ford Bronco look. That's some load area in the back!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I. Reckon it’s had a respray but looks fairly solid, no engine pics. Would need a careful going over but it looks tidy

Last edited:
Yeh I always though an auto was a tad optimistic on a 2h

My 61 is an auto and goes very well, It really does need turbo power woth an auto box. They do have 4.1 diffs to help but that one was slow and thirsty.

Back