Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice snowy and icy day out on Rudland Rigg

diggerdave

Xmas laning trip - we took in a few lanes around the area, but caught some nice snaps on Rudland Rigg. On a day when the rest of the country (so it seems) was covered in snow, we only got a few flakes.

20171210_122256.jpg 20171210_122258.jpg 20171210_122307.jpg 20171210_124928.jpg

Look like a Calendar shots to me Dave ... :thumbup:

One of my favourite lanes. Nice pics mate.
We were going to head up yesterday but got dragged shopping

Oh no! It's a seasonal hazard I guess.

Are you based in York Gary? I keep an eye out, but I've never seen your 80 around.

I don't often get dragged shopping so can't complain, get to go laning regularly too.

Yeah I'm in York mate. It's not a daily so not generally out during the week. Do under 3k miles a year too.

Where you based?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Woodthorpe. The lc90 is my daily driver, typically round the south/east side of York (I work off Hull Road when I'm not out on site).

Woodthorpe. The lc90 is my daily driver, typically round the south/east side of York (I work off Hull Road when I'm not out on site).

I'm poppleton, don't often get woodthorpe way, used to live Dringhouses (15 years ago) for my sins :lol:

If you get a black 3 series touring flash the lights it'll be me :icon-wink:

If you get a black 3 series touring flash the lights it'll be me

I'll look out for you.

Mind you, if I see a BMW 3-series on the ring road randomly flashing its lights at me I'll probably get a bit worried (particularly if its anywhere near Bilbrough Top McDonalds) :lol:

Back