Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Not getting emails.

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
Hi Crispin,
Just recently I have stopped getting notifications of all posts, I've looked in accounts preferences and all boxes are ticked for all and I haven't made any changes. When I'm logged in I can see what extra posts have been made but I am not getting emails telling me so.

I can't see anything about you in the logs Chas. Are you with tiscali? I can see some rejections for @TonyP email address for the same provider. They seem to have black-listed me. I've submitted a ticket to have it removed.

Wait and see :)

I'm with Virgin media, no other emails seem to have been blocked. Sorry for posting in the wrong category, I couldn't see where else to put it. :oops:

Talk talk who own Tiscali and lineone have not renewed something so my lineone email address is snagged. I do still receive emails to it, but sending no longer works to some email providers....

I'm with Virgin media, no other emails seem to have been blocked. Sorry for posting in the wrong category, I couldn't see where else to put it. :oops:
Did you get a reply to this?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm still not getting notifications and sometimes not even getting them on the forum on the Alerts tag.

Back