Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

OEM Split Tailgate with Spare Wheel Carrier - eBay

mitalm

Country Flag
uk
Hi guys,

Just seen an ebay listing for someone breaking a 100 series, I'm after a upper tailgate so asked the gentleman to send some more pics. Turns out it's not suitable for me as I have the regular split tailgate.

But it is seemingly an OEM split tailgate with wheel carrier, looks in ok condition. I've added one of the pics he sent. Definitely seems like a rare option as this car is a Japanese import. He's after £320 for the upper tailgate, not sure how much he'd charge for the entire lot. Also not even sure if this could be fitted to a regular 100 series to be honest.

Just thought I'd share with the 100 series group on here if anyone is interested. Link to ebay listing below:

P.S. if anyone has an upper tailgate for a land cruiser in decent condition I'll have it! :D

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 112
That's pretty rare in Europe and very cool. There are reinforcements in the pillar for the tire carrier, so if anybody is considering this - you would need more than just the tailgate.

That's pretty rare in Europe and very cool. There are reinforcements in the pillar for the tire carrier, so if anybody is considering this - you would need more than just the tailgate.

Yeah I assumed it'll be a little more work than just the doors, but by no means impossible. Hopefully someone goes for it!

Back