Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Offer: 1996 80 Series GS 1HD-FT Manual

Andy Daws

Supporter
Hi All

I am offering for sale my 1996 80 Series GS 1HD-FT manual.
93777 miles, I am still driving it, so it will go up.
Standard vehicle in fairly good condition with 5 new tires.
I have done 8000 miles since it's MOT in Feb without any problems.
Good service history.
T & T until Feb 2015.
£6500 o.n.o
Andy 07513635616
Brackley, Northamptonshire.

IMG_5105.JPG
IMG_5109.JPG
IMG_5103-a.jpg
IMG_5104.JPG
IMG_5113.JPG
IMG_5115.JPG

Andy, welcome to the forum although I suspect that you won't be staying very long. Sort of hello and goodbye which is a shame. That's a fair looking vehicle there. You'll find that there are some very discerning owners on here so be prepared for more questions.

Good luck with finding a buyer. I have to say that you are asking quite a bit more than would be expected for a 95 GS though. Does this one have the optional factory fit air con fitted? Do all three diff locks work correctly?

Hi Chris

Don't worry, I am not going any were, this is my 3rd Cruiser, the previous been a 2010 79 p/u and a 2012 76 s/w, both 1HZ's.
I will have another...
No air con and last I checked, all 3 diff locks worked, maybe I should check again.
Price is high, mileage is low, everything's negotiable.
First date of reg 08/01/1996

Regards
Andy

With the milage I expect one of the dealers will buy this.

Good luck with the sale.

If I didn't already have one exactly the same already .....

Shouldn't be any problem selling that at all. There was a chap on here a couple of weeks ago looking. But wanted one totally rust free. Tall order. Body work can be fixed. Nice low mileage example.

How much do you want for it without the wheels? Oops, wrong thread! :lol: :whistle:

Good looking truck there Andy, good luck with the sale, oh, and welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm sure many like me prefer a gearbox to a go pedal and diesel over petrol :thumbup:

Hi All

My Cruiser is now sold to a forum member within 4 miles of me.
I hope it serves him well.

Thank You
Regards
Andy

Yes well done to ... Ahh now that would be saying. But it seems to be the fashion to have pairs of 80s just at the moment.

So... after 3 years and 9 months, I am once again the proud owner of my 80 series Cruiser.
Trev looked after it well and improved it plenty.
Thanks mate ! !

:clap::clap::clap:
What goes around, comes around...

As a matter of interest, how many miles did he clock-up in the 4 years between?

No way, really? Funny how things work out. I hope he washed the bloody thing before he gave it back!

Back