Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Offer for sale 80 series Safety Devices roll cage.

DandyLandy

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Rare piece of kit and very well made. Out of vehicle and ready to fit. Pale grey at the moment but I'd spray it satin black if I was keeping it to make it look it's best. I removed it from vehicle myself and have a video of where it bolts in. All nuts and bolts ready to go! Cost just shy of £2k new. Selling for £850 or nearest offer. Presently in Chesterfield area Derbyshire.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 66
That 80 used to be called Elizabeth Taylor but after that roll they changed it to Cleopatra

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh no!! I thought 80's were stronger than that. Any details on the roll?
Yeah was my mates truck. Rolled 3 times down a 45% bank at kirton then on its nose and dropped onto a tree stump which came through the sunroof. My mate was gone for 6 mins but luckily we managed to get him going again. Air ambulance to hull royal hospital. He's all good now.

Roll cages are real life-savers. Here's a little mishap we had in Tunisia, caught a rut at 50mph and barrel rolled 3 times. Collected a few scratches from broken glass, that's all. Drove it back to the UK like that and sold it for breaking. Dented the roof, though.4.jpg

Last edited:
No - custom made for me by Bob Close at Collyweston, the guy who sold me the car. CDS, really strong for the weight.

When say he was gone, what do you mean?
heart stopped no breathing. We managed to 'revive him thank fully. My boy was in the truck with him. Never been so scared in my life when we luckily by chance spotted the truck at the bottom of bank on its roof.The stump hit him in the back of the neck and folded him in two. Terrifying day.

Holy shit!!!!!

Glad he survived.

Maybe I should put it back in and not sell it!!

Back