Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

offered for sale, 2x RV5 Oztents

Zim Chris

Country Flag
zimbabwe
We love these tents - we have four! Two are just about unused and we have no need of them.
The importers, and from we bought these, are Boab: http://www.boab.biz/acatalog/Oztent.html

We are happy to sell both together or individually. One tent has the side panels for the extension, and
we also bought the connector strip to join the two together as can be seen on the website. The beauty
of these tents is that they can also be attached to just about any 4x4 vehicle - either to the side or to
the tailgate. They are supposed to sleep 5x people but we have found four to be the real number unless
you are are really skinny. To see these in action check the Boab website.
Again, the claim is 30 seconds to erect, but in reality, unless you are an Olypian you should allow 1 minute
and another two minutes to guy it out and bang all the pegs in. These tents are fully storm proof - we have
had our other two Oztents in high winds and torrential rain. The rear window can be opened in any type of rain
whilst keeping the inside of the tents completely dry and ventilated. There are also two decent side windows
and a further two vents above the entrance. All openings have 'no-see-um' screens.
These tents cost £760 each at present, and the side panels (available for one tent only) are a further £260 -
the connector strip I won't bother to price.
These are big tents but also are very quick to set up and dismantle - they are also a very solid bit of kit.
My price for the basic tent is £400 and for the other, with side panels is £530; I'll give a small discount if bought
together.
Both tents are in as new condition.

First option on the one with side panels please. Can I have some pictures to see the condition.
Cheers stu

Hi Chris,
Can I take the one with the side panels?

Cheers

Looks like you just beat me to the side panels Stu. I'm still happy with the one without panels. Pics would be much appreciated.

I will happily take the one with the side panels. It seems you have 2 threads for the same items or are you selling 4?
Could pop up to you Sunday unless you are coming to the southwest any time soon?

Yes not helpful having two threads.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Grant - the tent condition is literally as new. If you would like to see a pic I can take some as soon as it stops raining. The tent is super fast to put up and pack away so it is not an issue.
My home telephone number is 01494 792920.
Best, C.

Sorry guys, not sure how I managed this! I shall try and delete one ad.
Best, C.

Hi Stu,
By the timing you are first..... The condition is literally as set up in the garden and then packed away. If you still want some photo's first, let me know as it only takes moments to set up or pack away - once its stopped raining!
My contact tel No. is 01494 792920.
Cheers,
Chris.

Well either tent left at the end of all this my buddy is still interested, Chris.

Thanks

C

I hope I have this right....Stu for the tent with the side panels and Grant for the other tent?
Both tents are are literally as new but if you want further pics beforehand I shall happily take them once its stopped tipping down.
Just let me know, please, and I shall erect both and take their mug-shots. It takes but moments........

30 seconds, I hear.

As long as you don't actually want to put any pegs in, or put the front awning up. I love mine. Superb tent which is why my oppo wants one now.

Oh no no, I don't need a new tent. This one has been brilliant. Out in all weathers, owes me nothing. Couldn't imagine spending that much on a tent. I got this from Millets in the sale.

Later that evening.... in the cold and pouring rain ...

I've decided to get an Oztent..

Good than you can sod off out of mine!

Thats great Chris. Hope to collect Sunday morning if possible are you around? Yes I am having the one with the side panels. Do you have a fly sheet as well by any chance?
Stu

Zim Chris,
If it suits I'll aim for Sunday morning too.

I'll try to co-ordinate with Stu.

Cheers.

Hi Stu & Grant......no issues with timing. We dont have flysheets - we have never needed them on the other two tents, despite experiencing dreadful weather. Our other two have also been used in the desert in 50 degree C weather and have proved their worth.

We will see you Sunday morning then :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys ......see youSunday.
Thanks to all who showed interest and also for removing the second advert.
Best,
C.

Made it home safely. Even my roofrack didn't budge not even a little bit. Happy days thanks for the great tent and nice day out.
Stu

Back