Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

old Tractor

Julian T

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
And possibly somewhat unique, given the topic of one of the threads I have seen on the forum I thought this might spark some interest.

Clicky HERE

I’ve never thought of Porche making tractors, that’s cute!

Ok it might be rare in the Uk but not exactly Rare overall, hundreds of hours to make perfect and parts can make Toyota look reasonable. You could just tidy it up and have it running as lots like them in there working clothes..:)

Not the same Ferrari though ! This fine example isn't mine, but I've got a battered one waiting for some tlc that someone's painted red. Made in the '70s with a 49hp Lombardini 4 cylinder air cooled diesel, high and low range 4 speed +reverse box, rod operated brakes, articulates in the middle via a hydraulic ram. Class 1 linkage and 2 speed pto.
ferrari 75.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Off topic slightly, that link jogged my memory with its reference to TVO. I remember an old friend of mine telling me he ran his Triumph T100 on TVO he got from a local farmer during the Suez Crisis petrol shortages. He fitted a small auxiliary tank for petrol for starting and warmup then switched to the main tank filled with TVO. When running on the TVO it wouldn’t tick over so he had to keep blipping the throttle, the header pipes glowed red and it smoked like billeo!
Don’t try that with your 32 bit ECU controlled fuel injected, digitally ignited GPZXRS1500...........!

Not the same Ferrari though ! This fine example isn't mine, but I've got a battered one waiting for some tlc that someone's painted red. Made in the '70s with a 49hp Lombardini 4 cylinder air cooled diesel, high and low range 4 speed +reverse box, rod operated brakes, articulates in the middle via a hydraulic ram. Class 1 linkage and 2 speed pto.
View attachment 133958
Hi to all. I just wanted to know if Flint is interested in selling his tractor if he still has it. Not sure how one sends messages here.
All the best.

Back