Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Olympic opening ceremony?

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
I thought it was brilliantly done. It was more a story (well told as well!) than a massive "look how we can make the robots work" showoff type of thing.

Only criticism would be that in the music through the ages section, they missed out Pink Floyd :(

Did anyone spot the old German official giving the German team the Nazi salute when they entered :D

And who the ferk was that bloke at the end doing the Beetles karaoke, he was well out of tune and couldn't keep up :doh:

Bat21 said:
Did anyone spot the old German official giving the German team the Nazi salute when they entered :D

And who the ferk was that bloke at the end doing the Beetles karaoke, he was well out of tune and couldn't keep up :doh:

Did not see no nazi salute but i did sky+ it so will have a look

And as for the beetles karaoke it was terrible i thought he was miming

I did see the german guy
[youtube:2un3ydmn]C6FBjSU1nxY[/youtube:2un3ydmn]

Rather rather amusing. Look Camilla behind him though. She's laughing her head off.

Agreed, it's time for Paul to stop. That was embarrassing.

The lighting of the 'flame' was a bit boring.... I was hoping they would maybe set Elton John on fire and have David Beckham kick him into the bowl thingy accompanied by The Prodigy blasting out 'Twisted Firestarter' :thumbup: :D

Bat21 said:
The lighting of the 'flame' was a bit boring.... I was hoping they would maybe set Elton John on fire and have David Beckham kick him into the bowl thingy accompanied by The Prodigy blasting out 'Twisted Firestarter' :thumbup: :D

yep ... hat would have been soooo much better ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back