Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

One wing landing

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
The first time I saw this I thought it was a model aircraft, watch until the end when the pilot opens the cockpit :cool: click for video.

th_WingOff.jpg

Been around for a long time, it If you look at it closely you will see that the detail on the plane changes at points in the film.

Paul

What detail is it that changes?

Can not remember now, I would need to study it again. But if you do a search on it you will find there are lots of videos like this one.

Paul

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Paul_Humphreys said:
Can not remember now, I would need to study it again. But if you do a search on it you will find there are lots of videos like this one.

Paul
I just watched it again and stopped and started it but couldn't see any changes. The writing on the wing and fusalage doesn't change. It seems too out of focus for anyone to spot more detailed changes. I can't see how it could be faked, there's no doubt it landed with only one wing

One thing I noticed the "dash" is all black, most planes have lots of dials.

I will watch it again and try to spot the rest.

Paul

The dash doesn't look black to me, and the dials can be seen, out of focus, but still visible.

Yes then the poilt gets out, but it looks black before hand. Have a look on youtube there are lots of copies of the video.

Paul

Found this from 2008. Theres is a link to a German TV show, where it says how the video was made. But the link no longer works.

Paul

Back