Original coils for LJ78 - spare set?

wobbly

Nov 27, 2010
Gods own Somerset, home of Alfred the Great!
Garage
Hi all,

I have found a company in Sheffield who will manufacture coils to my own spec, height/loading etc.

They need the spec of the standard coils to work from - for this I need to supply them a set of LJ78 coils to measure (mine are on my car still!).

Has anybody already swapped their coils, and still have the originals I can borrow for them to test? They will be returned after being measured etc.

Any help appreciated - once they have the stats then they can produce coils for any LJ78 as required, so others can also benefit from this.

Regards

Pete

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
I think I can still find mine out, but I'm a fair ol' distance from you :? You coming to Lincomb? (If not, WHY NOT? :p ) I could give them to you there but it's not for another 2 months yet...

I might benefit from this too, I think some heavier duty 50mm rear coils are called for on mine..

Let me know if you have any ideas re logistics

Jim.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

J66P

Oct 26, 2010
Balby, Doncaster
I can recomend the guy, he as done a few sets for the gujys in the Northern Monkey Offroad club and they have been exactly what they have asked for, just be aware the hard springs are hard :snooty:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks