Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Original coils for LJ78 - spare set?

wobbly

Garage
Hi all,

I have found a company in Sheffield who will manufacture coils to my own spec, height/loading etc.

They need the spec of the standard coils to work from - for this I need to supply them a set of LJ78 coils to measure (mine are on my car still!).

Has anybody already swapped their coils, and still have the originals I can borrow for them to test? They will be returned after being measured etc.

Any help appreciated - once they have the stats then they can produce coils for any LJ78 as required, so others can also benefit from this.

Regards

Pete

I think I can still find mine out, but I'm a fair ol' distance from you :? You coming to Lincomb? (If not, WHY NOT? :p ) I could give them to you there but it's not for another 2 months yet...

I might benefit from this too, I think some heavier duty 50mm rear coils are called for on mine..

Let me know if you have any ideas re logistics

Jim.

if Jim cant find his. ive got some LJ78 springs you can borrow. :thumbup:

Thanks lads, will put some thought into logistics.

Pete

Will pick this up again after next payday - go to use the money I had put by for repairs to the heater matrix.....

No worries Pete. I have them here when you want them. Good luck with the repairs ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can recomend the guy, he as done a few sets for the gujys in the Northern Monkey Offroad club and they have been exactly what they have asked for, just be aware the hard springs are hard :snooty:

Back