Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland Expedition Show

What day were people thinking of going, Sunday would probably be better for anyone driving down.

I went last year … some great speakers and lots of ideas to inspire your travel plans. Train was definitely the easy option.

Not sure what day yet, need to have a look at the various speakers.

What day were people thinking of going, Sunday would probably be better for anyone driving down.

I think Saturday for me - it is a longer day and I'll be there at dawn's crack (cue jokes) - allows Sunday morning for hangover recovery from Saturday night excesses. The final day of shows always seems strange to me.....the people on the stands always seem to just want to push off and they often wind down earlier than the programme.....this could the exception of course

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not sure yet Pete. I didn't really pay to.much attention to the dates as Saturday is my birthday. So maybe Sunday would be better

Take it you'd suffer from a humongeous babalas on Sunday no?

I don't know really don't drink that much at home these days......

Saturday or Sunday doesn't really make any difference to me, I'll go on the day most others go.
party-067.gif

1) Chas Sat or Sun
2) SteveS Sat
3) Stu Sun
4)
5)
6)

Last edited:
Yeah very keen on going to this, Will drive to MK then catch the train from there. its about 35 pound and 7 for parking.

Just resurrecting this :)

Im looking at going, either day. Probably drive from Somerset.

Pete

I am up for the trip into town as well. Either day.

So is this on? I might make it for the Saturday.

I'll be going Saturday mussy, I looked into pre-booking a ticket for £8 (£10 on the door) but booking on line requires a £1.56 surcharge, a total of £9.56 WTF! so I could have saved myself £0.44 WOW!

Last edited:
Going to try and make it but not sure which day, hopefully figure that out during the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lot quieter there than I expected.......still, nice early start, like 0silly00, motorways empty, nice drive.

Oh, yes. I'm a week early.

:doh:

Have been told that the Sat is busy with some family stuff. So will only be able to make it on Sunday

Back