Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland prepared 100

Maybe i should have a rethink :think: i mean after the Romania trip i had to drive through a car wash AND wipe down the interior - im traumatized :|

Could have been worse i suppose , did you get your arb repaired yet , i know Clive has his truck booked in to repair the steering and cracks in the frame and i can't remember if Rich was going to repair the bent step or replace them with sliders ?

Maybe i was just lucky , maybe towing the best part of a ton there and back slowed me down a bit so it arrived rested an ready to carry less fortunate passengers :lol:

Well yours is a spring chicken... anyway. Don't forget to put the kettle on a week Saturday. You didn't mention my exhaust!

Oh yeah Helen said something and as always i was listening attentively :icon-smile:

you got my number just send me a text the night before so i don't get up and head out anywhere , i need to see Charlie myself for some alterations so i might meet you at his place anyway .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i can't remember if Rich was going to repair the bent step or replace them with sliders ?
Pretty much straightened out with the aid of a bit of bounce from the Chicken Master. :)
I don't think that's too bad really given that my truck was the least modified having only a 30mm lift and standard size (pretty well worn) tyres. All these mods start putting strain on components. Clive's truck takes a hammering every time he goes to his house in Comarnic.

Side steps don't count anyway. :)

I see it all as a test. Things need replacing/ fixing and they're never gonna show there face on the weekly trip to Sainsburys. Didn't bugger my holiday like the trip to scotland so all good :)

You got there and back under your own steam fellas. Thats the main thing. Ive had to drop props on the hard shoulder of the autobahn amongst other things, not pleasant..

sorry for the hijack op.

Back