Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show 2018

Well, that’s that for another year. :( Hope everyone got home ok. We’ve just landed about 1/2 hr ago after touring the area looking for diesel at sensible money and stopping for a meal (£17.50 each for roast beef :scared-eek: at Stow on the Wold. Why did we end up there :eusa-doh:). Thankfully got home with Eleanor still attached and unscathed. :bow-blue:

I'm glad most of you had a good time, I would have been there but I got rushed into hospital with DVT in my left leg.
I'm out now and being treated with Rat Poison, Warfarin, to dissolve the clot in my leg, at least I can now walk without any pain.
Another result of my stay in hospital, I was unable to have a fag while in there which has kick started giving it up. :thumbup:

It was hard work for me to enjoy the show with it being cold windy and wet body just could not take it but i did enjoy it the trade side seemed shrunk but that could have been the rinse cycle that lasted the weekend forgot some names and remembered faces all good company its taken this long to recover from show and journeys show to home home to portland to drop off no1 son and back again sort out gear wet dry and wash clean fart and sleep to do it all over again next year and a few more trips out and about also still got Patsys chicken so have put that in the freezer for him until next year Patrick had a damm good time going to the coffee stand to get liquid body easy start and i have me work cut out to keep all of Connies puppies until next years show So overall i would say yer skin is waterproof and the smiles mad each day ta steve Patrick and Connie

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Going to put her to pups in the spring as then they can be in the garden and do their business rather than the house less to tread in

That would be Jacob Marie and Raph and most of Australias canvas production

Now, people have called it a village hall, mobile hamlet and refugee camp before, but I think ‘Townhouse on a Trailer’ has a certain ring to it.

1751CA63-5190-4CC4-91CE-2EA70ACCA70C.jpeg

That was a good weekend and keep us posted on Connie’s progress, Steve ...

J

Back