Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show 2018

I don't know who's organising it this year as top man Karl has his hands full, but when you turn up they point over to the tent to pay/ check in/say who youre there with etc.

... and they will likely have no idea on the pay tent, so tell them you know where you're going, drive into the main display area and pootle about until you see people you know ;-)

... and they will likely have no idea on the pay tent, so tell them you know where you're going, drive into the main display area and pootle about until you see people you know ;-)
Yup, say your with the landcruiser club. Dont take no for an answer then drive around the perimeter until you see a bunch of 80s..

Me and me son Patrick will be there from friday but due to digital stupidity on my part dont know how to put me name on the list Patrick told me when he looked at their website it said no dogs could someone confirm this please as i cant get past the picture page ta steve

Can't see any mention of doggies on the website. They've always been allowed before.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks fbnss gotta be chicken coming coming your way ta steve

From the booking form:

Dogs on leads are welcome - clean up essential!

i will be there but it depends on the weather if i do two nights
so a maybe only
Where will the group be so i can find you on friday?

The guys are usually all the way through the main aisle towards the end in the right hand side. Marshall’s will probably send you Round the outside track.
2A2E62EC-5AB1-46F3-B62C-69C8D2D3AF16.jpeg

From memory this is roughly the layout. I’ve told the marshalls before that I know where I’m going at the left turn and they’ve let me through. It could all change on the day though so watch for Chris’s advanced party info.

Last edited:
We were in on the left hand side by the grandstand at the last one. Hooefully won't be there again

I'll be there with Mrs AM on our way back from Spain. We'll be there 2 nights arriving late on Friday afternoon.

Have a great weekend guys. Sorry to be missing you all. Hate missing these gatherings, but kinda busy that weekend; in fact the whole month actually. :whistle:

I don't know who's organising it this year as top man Karl has his hands full, but when you turn up they point over to the tent to pay/ check in/say who youre there with etc.

I may still be there. ive spoken with tom (the organiser) this eve. we are now done again as the group.

Trev will bring the toyota banner again and sort the free ticket raffle again if im not there.
how many definates do we have?
steve and his son
animal mother
trev
nick i guess?

steve and his son
animal mother
trev
nick i guess?
Rich & Lynn

Back