Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overlanding in the snow…Russian style…

That's the way to do it :thumbup:.

I loved that big floating box (a Maxim, whatever that is).

Bob.

I had to laugh at the wheel falling off the trailer but more at their solution to the problem.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's slightly more adventure than I'd be looking for. I don't mind mild peril, but when that thing went through the ice I just thought, ahh, do they dig graves or just leave the bodies until the Spring? Bonkers.

It'd better not be snowing like that when we get there!

Russian! :)

One of the comments on this or a similar video (I can’t remember which) said something like ‘…and the West thinks it can scare off RUSSIA with sanctions…’

Typical guys just doing what they do - don't let the press get hold of it or decades worth of propoganda will be made void :lol:

Notice how little axle articulation there is , thats why Arctictrucks are in a league of their own .

Last edited:
The machines they have and the range of different tyre types amazes me, those tyres had a rolling diameter of about 1.8 m!

And of course, that video led me to about 3 others which were similar ....

That's slightly more adventure than I'd be looking for. I don't mind mild peril, but when that thing went through the ice I just thought, ahh, do they dig graves or just leave the bodies until the Spring? Bonkers.

It'd better not be snowing like that when we get there!
Made me vicariously shit my pants!!:shifty:

I wondered what that virtual smell was.

Back