Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Owner's and Maintenance manuals

• Thread starter Deleted member 20448
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20448

Looking for original or PDF copies of 1994 owner's and maintenance manuals for the FZJ 70. Any leads appreciated.

Hello Winegrower,

I have some that I can share with you, for the live of me I cant find the site gain where I got it from. But its the only 70 Series, book scanned pdfs mind you, I could find. Other than that you will have to by some miracle find a physical copy.

When I get home I will upload and share the link here :)

Thank you Jasper. That's exactly what I need. I sure appreciate your efforts. Winegrower

Thank you VERY much Jasper. I flew from Tucson to Houston yesterday to purchase the "Machito" and was back in Tucson by 10am this morning Machito in hand. I'll really be able to use those documents. Best to have earplugs for the long hauls though.
Where did "Machito" come from you may be asking? In Venezuela where this 70 was made the locals call them either Macho for the 4 door or troopers and Machito for the 2 door. Apparently no one knows them by Toyota or Land Cruiser. Macho in Spanish according to Google translate means male but in Venezuela and in Mexico from my experience macho means more: a burly big guy who is strong. And with things like Dana 60 axles in the little Machito I'm not concerned about big tires and torque.
Thanks again,
Bob

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back