Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pair of MaxTrax recovery tracks

Wouldnt suit my colour scheme Chris.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’ll bet you’re smugger than a smug thing from smugsville!!!
I’ll give you 70quid for them ;)
What are the Dimensions of these Trax.. I might just have the perfect composite material to knock some up.. We use it for the pontoons 30mm thick, Anti slip tough as Iron it is.. If you walk on it with bare feet you will bleed to death..We always end up with a load of off cuts, MMMM!! just a thought... oh and light

What are the Dimensions of these Trax.. I might just have the perfect composite material to knock some up.. We use it for the pontoons 30mm thick, Anti slip tough as Iron it is.. If you walk on it with bare feet you will bleed to death..We always end up with a load of off cuts, MMMM!! just a thought... oh and light

1.2m long and about 30 to 35cm wide.

Just need to get a few dozen made up, for £64.99 each.

1.2m long and about 30 to 35cm wide.

Just need to get a few dozen made up, for £64.99 each.
Il knock up a proto type. and try Em out.. Iv never seen the real thing are they just plastic or Alu or a composite of some sort?

Il knock up a proto type. and try Em out.. Iv never seen the real thing are they just plastic or Alu or a composite of some sort?
I think they are some kind of polypropylene. The key is uv resistance and shatter resistance. The trouble with the old style waffle boards (glass fibre) was they splintered.

I think they are some kind of polypropylene. The key is uv resistance and shatter resistance. The trouble with the old style waffle boards (glass fibre) was they splintered.
Ok know what you mean.. Il keep running over it with the truck and see what happens.. But not today its too Damn HOT!! Whens it gonna rain?

The key is The trouble with the old style waffle boards (glass fibre) was they splintered.

That is the big negative too them, that and the fact they are heavy and more difficult to clean. :think:

But..............................

Waffle boards work well in mud and can be used to bridge ditches/rocks! :icon-twisted:

In my experience MaxTrax do not work in mud or on rocks! :thumbdown:

They have been used on every one of the High Country trips I've been on over the last few months and they havent worked once! :lol:

I'm yet to test them on sand, where I'm sure they would work well, but in mud they are useless! :shifty:

Back