Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Becki Scott

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi all. New LC owner here, based in Yorkshire, UK. Just got myself a 2007 LWB LC4 (KDJ120R).

I’m after a parcel shelf for when the back row of seats (row 3 of 3) is removed. Does an official one exist? Anything from a different model do the job? There’s no obvious attachment points on the body interior. Any insight much appreciated. Cheers.

From memory the tonneau cover comes with the fittings to install it. So you need the lot not just the roller blind Becki.

Just heck your numbers there though I think that you'll find the LWB is the 125. The SWB is the 120. Not sure if the cover is different on the two models, but best to check.

This is what you're after yes? It does like there are two options but they both fit the 120 and 125

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 21.57.51.jpg

That is exactly what I’m after. Thanks Chris!
I’ll check my sizes and google a little more.
Thanks again.

LWB 120
SWB 125

Many thanks for the info Chris, much appreciated. I might be after one myself.

Ahh well I can't help you with that. Just the part number I'm afraid. A breaker would be your best bet.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is that all? That's quite a surprise.

This is really helpful guys. Thankyou so much. :)
Have ordered one from Amamaya. This makes me so happy!
Thanks again!

Chris, where can I find the visual part diagrams for other areas of the car? i feel a spending spree coming on! Cheers.

You need to be a member of TOYOdiy.com

Send me a PM Becki

They are £106 plus postage from Amayama.

And VAT on the part and the postage. And the £10 or so the courier will charge to collect the VAT. Still a good price I think, but you do see people on here a little surprised at the extra bill that arrives before they can get their new bit.

And VAT on the part and the postage. And the £10 or so the courier will charge to collect the VAT. Still a good price I think, but you do see people on here a little surprised at the extra bill that arrives before they can get their new bit.
At least it should be under the import duty threshold. :) I think the Post Office charged me £8 last time.

Hmm,, maybe not yet. I'll send you one. See if you can reply to me

Back