Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Parking problems

Shayne

Guru
DSCF2713.JPG

I can't shift quotes from the other thread i seemed to have hijacked so yeah here's the evidence .

Initial review swmbo says my truck knocks spots off the 80 and its also too posh for a ruffian like me , she took it to work twice and has been driving my 90 since . Personally i can see the potential for me developing a good relationship with it on condition i chuck at least another 5 grand at it , and that's being optimistic .

Ebay i think Chas i just came across them while looking for smoked lights .

View attachment 137412
I can't shift quotes from the other thread i seemed to have hijacked so yeah here's the evidence .

Initial review swmbo says my truck knocks spots off the 80 and its also too posh for a ruffian like me , she took it to work twice and has been driving my 90 since . Personally i can see the potential for me developing a good relationship with it on condition i chuck at least another 5 grand at it , and that's being optimistic .

Yay!! :dance: :clap:

Wrong gearbox though ....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They sell other colours nick :wtf:

And no this one has a gearbox instead of a go pedal :D

Basic outline is 4 inch lift 35's and some rust protection underneath Gary , it will evolve of course but for now i think i just need to drive it and let things fail repairing as and when , the trouble is that its great so long as i don't drive my truck for a few days for comparison , but then i won't click with it until as the mrs likes to say -

"i put my stamp on it"

Good to see you stuck with a proper gearbox Shayne, and your trade mark colour.

It does look small next to the 90 though

Good to see you stuck with a proper gearbox Shayne, and your trade mark colour.

It does look small next to the 90 though

And, at least it doesn’t have any doors missing... :shifty:

I cant really remember other than they were smaller than my "pram" wheels.

Are you a funeral director shayne?

You do realise black is the hardest colour to keep clean right :)

Nice rigs, the 80 looks tiny in comparison to your 90 though!

Can't beat a black fleet :thumbup:
20171104_122119.jpg

It looks nice and shiny mate.
4" and 35's will look good.

I imagine it'll be a very different drive compared to the others, more agricultural too.

Back