Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Parts for BJ40

trackless

Country Flag
australia
Hi there,
I'm rebuilding my daughter's 1979 BJ40 for her.
I'm after a place in Australia where I can get window rubbers and associated stuff such as door rubbers.
I'm also looking for engine parts, not sure exactly what yet, but rings, bearings and an oil pump at least.
The body is off and sandblasted as have all the other panels---a work in progress!
Any help would be appreciated.
I live near Gympie Qld.
Tks

John

Hi there,
I'm rebuilding my daughter's 1979 BJ40 for her.
I'm after a place in Australia where I can get window rubbers and associated stuff such as door rubbers.
I'm also looking for engine parts, not sure exactly what yet, but rings, bearings and an oil pump at least.
The body is off and sandblasted as have all the other panels---a work in progress!
Any help would be appreciated.
I live near Gympie Qld.
Tks

John
Hi
You can buy all that from a place in Portugal,www.megastore4x4.pt.
They have anything you need for Landcruisers and they deliver world wide.
Hope that helps you,and enjoy the build,it’s a big mans lego!

Are you on Facebook? The group 40 SERIES LANDCRUISER OWNERS is a great resource. A lot of members sell parts too. There are groups for every state too inc. QLD. Also Australian 40 Series owners is another good group, with lots of members in Queensland.

Look on eBay too.

Amayama.com has lots of hard to get parts. Go to www.japan-parts.eu enter the model code and year for your cruiser and then you can look at parts diagrams and get the part numbers which you need for amayama.

Also give your local Toyota dealer the part numbers. They sometimes have old stock.

www.rarespares.net.au
www.allfourx4.com.au

Or if you are really struggling
www.ccot.com
Www.sor.com

For windows search bailey channel for the rubbers

+1 for All Fourx4 in Kotara, I've got a lot of the bits for my HJ45 from them.

The other one that I've heard good things about (apart from lead times occasionally) is https://www.tojo4wdcentre.com.au/ Their website isn't the easiest to navigate, but is bearable...

I got bits for mine from:
-All Fourx4
-Local independent
-the various Facebook pages (fibreglass bonnet and roof and a pair of steel wings = $150) are worth keeping an eye on, there's some people with good stash's of spares.

Hope that helps,

Ed

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I thought this guy was a bit unreliable? You hear stories of folk never getting their parts! Maybe better to visit rather than mail order?

I think he lists more than he carries, so that can be a problem and that leads to the unreliability... there are a load of lads on the Facebook pages who have a good stock of parts.

Back