Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Partsouq

Rob Cowell

Country Flag
wales
Not going to say I recommend them yet, but I've ordered a few bits from Partsouq. Amayama had the same stuff but some of it was only available from Japan with a 9 day lead time, and the Japanese stuff costs more than the UAE stuff. Partsouq claim to have all I want, and they show the postage fees as you are adding to your basket which is nice. All online, no emailing a fella and having him prepare a quote.

In about 7 days I'll tell you if it was a scam or not :) Did find some people who were fans on a New Zealand Subaru forum, and I don't think you can get much more confidence than that.

https://partsouq.com/

Sounds good Rob. Fingers crossed it turns out OK. I wonder if they have window rubbers? I'll have to have a look. :icon-smile:

Well my parcel is in the UK. I just can't work out how Fedex bill for the VAT so I can pay it.

Well my parcel is in the UK. I just can't work out how Fedex bill for the VAT so I can pay it.
If they are charging, they always call me first and then send a postal invoice.

Otherwise stuff just shows up at the door, if customs didnt want their pound of flesh.

Regards

image.jpeg One good bit of news today. Ordered on Monday night. Delivered on Friday morning.

Wow, that's impressive. I'll be looking at them in future. Thanks for the tip Rob.

Did you have to pay import duty or was it under the threshold?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wow, that's impressive. I'll be looking at them in future. Thanks for the tip Rob.

Did you have to pay import duty or was it under the threshold?

Only about £50 worth there (Toyodiy suggested about €250!), so no import duty. I was expecting to pay VAT though :whistle:

Well, got my VAT and handling charge from Fedex today. I was expecting to pay that anyway. Surprised they send the parcel first and ask for the dosh later.

Back