Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Picking up new car Tuesday

John brooksbank

Country Flag
uk
I’m picking up a 2017 Land Cruiser Invicible X on Tuesday. Does anyone know how many headphones should come with the car? I’d appreciate your help.

Ah, the X stands for X factor?

I'm guessing there should be one for the driver!!!

I had no idea that this spec existed. But then when mine rolled off the production line they didn't have electricity to most houses in the Shire let alone Bluray.

Welcome to the forum. Don't take us too seriously.

It’s a nice to have and if it keeps the wife quiet and in the back seat then it’s well worth the money!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome aboard John, a new motor eh, not many of them on this forum, exciting times no doubt...

Can’t comment on the headphones, other than mine would come with that feature of ambient noise suppression... :lol:

I think they're mono though. The black ones are stereo.

I got none with mine when I got it and bought 2 cheap once of amazon.
The best tip I can give you is to check the reviews to make sure they will work with Toyota.

The most important bit, even more then the headphones is the remote control, make sure that you get that or the dvd player will be useless.

Thanks for that. Without the headphones does the Blu-ray player play its sound through the car audio system?

Yes.
We know all the words to minions and a few other movies :laughing-rolling:
With the headphones you can use them for the movies and play music as normal which is nice. It all depends on who is in the back, my girl was to small to use the headphones so we just listen to the movies while the kids were watching them.
This summer we might invoke the headphones now that she is a bit older.

:)
When I first bought my landcruiser I was over the moon that it came with a 1/4 tank of diesel...

When we got the Land Cruiser it came with gauge showing full... for a while I was unsure if it was accurate or not... no, we did get a full tank of fuel with it!

Back