Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Podcast recommendations

I listen to a rather eclectic mix.

The Parapod: A comedy podcast about the paranormal, conspiracies, mysteries, etc.

Richard Herrings Leicester Podcast: A comedy podcast of Richard Herring's fringe show.

The Adventure Zone: A comedy podcast based (initially) on Dungeon's and Dragons

Oh No Ross and Carrie: Lighthearted but interesting about two people who investigate and challenge the weird and wacky. They do stuff like join the scientology church, go to hippie camps, etc. In order to debunk stuff.

The Peacock and Gamble podcast: If you can find it, it's hilarious. No longer on iTunes.

Sword and Scale: Horrific crimes and mysteries. Not for kids or delicate people.

Alex Horne Breaks the News: Comedy podcast with guest comedians and bizarre comedy. Keep an ear open for Thomas Trader.

The Horne Section: A comedy podcast based on Alex Horne's band.

Wow. Quite a spread. Thanks for that. I’m new to this but I live with somebody who cannot sit down to work or drive without listening to a nasal broadcast of American true crime so I thought I’d see what’s out there.

Hi

Not sure if your looking for 4x4 only podcasts or general.

I'm a radio 4 fan, I love poscasts because it means I can now listen to Radio 4 all the time, when I want.

In order of favoraites.

Kermode and Mayo's film review
Fortunatley
Best of Today
The Archers Omnibus
More or Less: behand the Stats
Broadcasting House
Radcliffe and Maconie
Ear Hustle
Woman's Hour

Enjoy :)

G.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi

Not sure if your looking for 4x4 only podcasts or general.

I'm a radio 4 fan, I love poscasts because it means I can now listen to Radio 4 all the time, when I want.

In order of favoraites.

Kermode and Mayo's film review
Fortunatley
Best of Today
The Archers Omnibus
More or Less: behand the Stats
Broadcasting House
Radcliffe and Maconie
Ear Hustle
Woman's Hour

Enjoy :)

G.

Thanks Gary. Will add a few of those. More or Less is a favourite on there along with Last Word and Crossing Continents.

Jacob why do you say the overloading podcast is no more? It still seems to be going for me. I'd be sad if it went they have had some really good people on there.

Jacob why do you say the overloading podcast is no more? It still seems to be going for me. I'd be sad if it went they have had some really good people on there.

I haven’t seen any updates on iTunes or his website since 2017 Nick and for a while you couldn’t even play the old ones. I agree - it’s a shame.

Sorry Jacob you're right. I was thinking of GHT Overlanding Podcast. If you're looking for an Overlanding Podcast they have some really good interviews with some great overlanders.

I use Dog Catcher on android for my podcasts

If you need your days brighting up, I would reccommend Fortunatley.

G

From the Beeb:
  • Comedy of the Week (can be hit and miss)
  • Friday Night Comedy
  • News Jack
  • News Quiz Extra
  • Flip
  • Discovery
  • The Inquiry
  • Discovery
  • The Boring Talks
I've also had others from them, mainly in the Documentary section of the Podcasts.

Add to the list:

• How to Invent a country (BBC)
  • The Disrupters (BBC)
  • The World of Business (BBC)

Back