Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Police want Him put down!!

Good luck buddy hope it all goes in your favour

Good luck today, here's hoping for the best.

Thanks for all of the support on here guys. Really, really appreciated !

Can't say too much for obvious reasons, and there is more to come but, destruction order NOT granted.:clap::clap::clap:

I have learned much about the "Antisocial Behaviour: Control and welfare of dogs" under the new dangerous dogs act 2014... It covers ALL dogs AND their owners in the UK.

Anyone with a dog best prepare yourselves for trouble to come !!

That's good news!

We have nothing to worry about, you'll be setting the president for it all :) :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Fantastic. That's a weight off your mind. You might have had to emigrate to the Republic of Scotland ;)

Sounds promising buddy. Sad to say it's unusual to actually get some justice around here.

Glad to hear that. I hope some commonsense comes out of this.

All this effort, cost and hassle due to a criminal, as a society we have lost our way somewhat.

Keep your chin up Olazz, we're behind you and your boy all the way.

That's great news Lazz, must be a great relief for you.

good news! now, thets have some damages from the scroat to cover mental stress, costs, ans a new squeaky toy for pooch!

Regrettably this is far from over. No destruction order, however there are a whole host of other issues as a consequence of the new dangerous dogs act which became law in October 2014.

Be warned, DDA(2014) If you own a dog, any dog, and whilst your out house is burgled and your dog hurts the burglar, be ready for criminal charges as your dog was not under proper control and you're responsible!

What utter b*llshit!

Stoked about your dog Lazz but FFS. This really does make you feel like the law is against you and not protecting you. I get the whole kid/alziemers guy being in your garden and being attacked. But surely if there is a legitimate threat then sense should prevail.

Glad to hear that there is no destruction order. :thumbup:

But it does sound like you're being put through the wringer on this one........all the best!

Good News:thumbup:. I'm off to read up on this new dangerous dog act. i have two dogs indoors and i would hate to be in your position. so more knowledge the better. i hope the rest of your case is resolved quickly and in your favour.

Good news about pooch being spared, but I really do despair over the cranky laws that get passed through parliament, ant those that have to abide by them don't even know about them, till after an event. Democracy at its worst, I suppose.

Anyway, at least you can breathe easy not losing the dog unnecessarily :dance:

i have two dogs indoors and i would hate to be in your position.
But what do you do? Put them down now just in case?

I get the dangerous dog thing. Walking in a park and a dog attacks, unprovoked and uncontrolled, me/child/my dog I would want to see him and the owner torn limb from limb slowly.
However, my dog, my house, behind locked doors / fence / gate - surely it's a case of "you gets what you asked for"? Surely?

Here's hoping that, and it's a pity that one individual has to shoulder this, the blanket law is refined slightly to make more sense. One can hope can't they? :pray:

The law tries to protect members of the dogs family being attacked and possibly killed by the dog. Plenty of that over the past few years with children. If trespassers had been excluded from the act then a defence would have been that the child had no permission to be there. For example one child paid a visit to her relatives unannounced and was killed by their dog. The dog owners could have said in defence that they had told her not to come.

Back