Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Police want Him put down!!

I've calmed down sufficiently now.

It's taken over a year, but I walked away from court on Friday having won the day. What a bloody waste of time, money and resources. How the guilty are protected and cosseted by self serving liberal do gooders. What planet are these people on????

Shoot the thieving, disrespectful, unrepentant bastards I say !!

Result. Tough getting there but the right outcome. Sorry that anyone has to fight to be right. It makes no sense.

So pleased to hear this Lazz, over a year? I had forgotten all about it although I'm sure you hadn't, bloody do-gooders!!!

…bloody do-gooders!!!

"That's what Jesus said Sir…"

Seriously, I hadn't seen this before so visited the OP. Words fail me, but I am not surprised. I remember being told by someone who had been a victim of crime that there is a whole raft of organisations (it may well be hundreds though I cannot remember) that exist to protect criminals and their 'rights'…and just the one on the side of the victim.

Walking away now to go find some ice to stop my blood from boiling for too long.

Result, not good that you had to go through all that. I don't suppose you get any compensation for your time and heartache.

When the bastards copied my patented product it took me three years to get them stopped and the litigation insurance I had took all 13 grand settlement. Pretty good going to get it over in a year I'd say.

Hope your Boy gets a burglar shaped treat now and then.

Last edited:
Well, just goes to show that common sense can prevail and justice can be done. It's just a great pity that you have to fight every step of the way and the waste of time and money, not to mention the worry it must bring seems to count for nothing. Great result.:thumbup:

Thanks guys, I was prepared for this to drag on and had no intention of bending to the threats from lawyers and others!!

Sadly a few weeks ago his mate had to be put down because of cancer. Will have to replace her as he's moping about the house.... probably wouldn't bite anyone right now anyway....

I would though!!!:lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So pleased to see the good outcome - I was dreading to come in and read that he'd been destroyed!

So glad it's good news as above,and so sorry to hear the other news,hope you get another just as good.

The same sort of crap happens in NZ.We badly need a decent government instead of the left leaning pansies we have got now.

Good result, sorry about his mate though :( - This must have cost you a pretty penny - I hope you were awarded costs from the little shit / feds / etc etc.

grrrr still mad it went as far as it did.

Sorry to hear of his mate.

This result and ridiculous chain of events needs some top level publicity. If only to give hope to the rest of us.

Glad you got the right result in the end. I can well imagine if it happened to someone less determined their dog would have been put down.

Good on you for sticking to your guns

I have been warned that if the dog bites anyone, even if in my house, then I may very well end up in gaol !! I was told my dogs should have been taught to bark.. and not to bite...FFS !!!

The problem is these scrotes, know exactly what they may be entitled to if they are bitten or hurt. The law affords them protection, and wrongly so IMO.

I have been warned that if the dog bites anyone, even if in my house, then I may very well end up in gaol !! I was told my dogs should have been taught to bark.. and not to bite...FFS !!!

The problem is these scrotes, know exactly what they may be entitled to if they are bitten or hurt. The law affords them protection, and wrongly so IMO.

Good result anyway Lazz, so pleased the decision was in your favour.

It's all been said in the above, my sentiments too.

Good luck with the search for a suitable mate :thumbup:

Going on that does it not mean that the person breaking in should be taught not to steal? Surly that would be better and easier.

Glad you got the right Outcome:thumbup:. shame it even got to the courts and took over a year.

Congratulations Lazz, great news! :clap: :thumbup:

Back