Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Portable camp fire?

I like that. Good find. Cheap enough to replace each trip if needed too.

excellent, just bought one, thanks Crispin

Question is what were you actually searching for :whistle:

:lol: Indeed - it's a funny name. I buy a lot from them. They sell a lot of electronic components. The grim thing is though the postie - a friend of mine - keeps seeing the packages come past him at work with "BangGood" branding on the front... he has yet to believe me that it's innocent.... The other posties look at my wife with a childish grin too :D

Just got a message they're out of stock.

newsletter_logo.jpg

New Arrival Flash Deals Drop-Shipping Wholesale

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your custom with Banggood.com.
1 item(s) in your order is/are out of stock at the moment.

Order No: #21830531

Item 1: [1104120]Camping Folding Stove Fire Frame Stand Wood Burning Grill Stainless Steel Net Rack Grid Heater
Predicted Restocked Date: 2016-12-16 00:00:00

We are so sorry about the delay and would like to know what you would like to do with your order. And this email notification could only show 10 items at most. Please visit your order list to check or operate by clicking here.

We are sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Best regards,

Customer Service Team

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What's your response going to be Chas?

"Bloody hurry up, I'm freezing sat here waiting for my fire to arrive..."

:lol:

That's a bummer.

The thing I have come to learn with buying from Chinese sites is You just gotta wait. I've never lost money from them - had a few no-shows but always get a refund or claw it back via bank or paypal.

That's a bummer.

The thing I have come to learn with buying from Chinese sites is You just gotta wait. I've never lost money from them - had a few no-shows but always get a refund or claw it back via bank or paypal.
Yes, I opted to wait and see.

I ordered one too and it's Order Status is "Back order" with an estimated shipping date of 17th December which is fine.

I ordered one too and it's Order Status is "Back order" with an estimated shipping date of 17th December which is fine.
My order says
'Predicted Restocked Date: 2016-12-16 00:00:00'

My order says
'Predicted Restocked Date: 2016-12-16 00:00:00'
Just received this :dance:
Thank you very much for your custom with Banggood.com. Your order was shipped out. You can login Banggood account to check your order information. The attachment is your order invoice. Please take a check.

Banggood Order Number:
Order Date:
12/06/2016 09:50:36

Thank you very much for your custom with Banggood.com. Your order was shipped out. You can login Banggood account to check your order information. The attachment is your order invoice. Please take a check.

Yep, mine had been shipped too.

On a different note but concerning BangGood...

I ordered another one of these...
http://www.banggood.com/Wireless-Bl...e-Samsung-Xiaomi-p-1044844.html?rmmds=myorder

I have had lots of these over the years (some three time as costly), all crap reception and a pita to put and keep on my ear. Then I found this about six months ago and it's a pleasure to use. Instructions aren't great but there are only two well marked buttons. Great reception and people I speak to while using it cannot believe I'm on a bluetooth ear piece.

It's also the first bluetooth ear piece that Google maps has successfully used on my Samsung phone.

I mention this in case anyone is looking for a good quality item.

Banggood Order Number:
Order Date:
12/06/2016 09:50:36
It arrived yesterday very good quality but not very big, it will have to be a small camp fire.

Back