Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Portuguese Alps in 2/12 June .

wobbly

Garage
I have booked the ferry for a Portuguese trip leaving 2nd June returning 12th June.

Am using a Toyota company roadbook, trip will be down the mountain range between Portugal and Spain.

There are two vehicles booked, if anyone wants to join us please let me know.

For info - the ferry is £818.00 return, mostly wild camping or b&b, so with fuel, food etc expect about £1300ish per vehicle.

Cheers

Pete

Toyota 4x4 guide book Spain

Hi Pete,

Which guide book are you using? if it's "Guia Toyota 4x4, 104 Rutas por Espana", be aware that some of the routes have been closed since the book was first published by Toyota.

Peter

No, its a Portuguese route that Toyota did as a marketing event - think it was for 120's, it was written in 2008. Its a loose guide rather than an absolute to allow for flexibility.

Its a marvellous bit of work, thick folder with the little arrow type things for junctions etc, proper roadbook. Also gives details of campsites, B&B's, hotels etc.

I will be taking the ferry from PLymouth, the other vehicle is using Portsmouth.

Cheers

Pete

Its 'ruta por Portugal', my copy is from 2008 but the toyota roadbook seems tp pre-date my folder.

Pete

Back