Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Posts since last visit

Mblinko

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Please can we have this back at the top, maybe instead of one of the two "unread posts" links in the menu bars. Quite often I come back to re-read a message and it is gone/vanished, unless of course I can remember what forum it was posted in and when, all of which is getting challenging as I go greyer.

:pray:

Please can we have this back at the top, maybe instead of one of the two "unread posts" links in the menu bars. Quite often I come back to re-read a message and it is gone/vanished, unless of course I can remember what forum it was posted in and when, all of which is getting challenging as I go greyer.

:pray:

I'll take a look at the old version and put it back in. :thumbup:

Many thanks. :icon-biggrin: That function was always good as unread posts were bold and read ones not bold, so was always a cinch to see what had changed.

I'll take a look and see. I have been chatting to Karl and Ben about it too but I really really cannot find the one being spoken about (I have a dummy version of the site setup where I can test stuff).

I'll take a look and see....

Yep. Seems like others are finding it hard. Just doesn't work for me now. All I do now is look at new posts. Next time I come on if I click new posts nothing comes up if no one has posted. Then I have to click latest activity and I don't like that page at all. I'm just struggling on with just the new post button at the min:(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back