Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Potable water bladder suppliers in UK?

No, but I made something like the first...

20180314_085844.jpg

I thought about stainless, very expensive to buy and I'm not sure keeping it clean would be too much effort if it is not used regularly.
The bladder looks good, double lined and designed for the movement of a boat so should be abrasive resistant.

I'm thinking of fitting in my troopy 78 between the trim panel and the outer wing in the rear. The 50 litre could do it as long as there are not sharp parts to tear the bladder.
looks like they have reduced prices so it's worth an experiment to see if it works.
Thanks for the link.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes I'm thinking the same. I'm going to fit dynamat anyway and some heat insulation as I'm planning a south american trip.
The equipment prices look reasonable enough to try it.
The space is tight thou. About 100mm width. Can only try.

Glad to help - I thought this was worth a look at the prices on offer. Let me know how you get on :)

Will do. And I was looking for a chandlers website as they have great stainless kit. So I needed that too,
Cheers.

Will do. And I was looking for a chandlers website as they have great stainless kit. So I needed that too,
Cheers.
It
I thought about stainless, very expensive to buy and I'm not sure keeping it clean would be too much effort if it is not used regularly.
The bladder looks good, double lined and designed for the movement of a boat so should be abrasive resistant.

Yes it is expensive because you have to use 304 or 316...but to clean there are specific products to be used. You can clean it ones a year just to be sure!
For mine I spent around 300£... it's a bit, but it's made on my drawing so...not to bad for me!

Last edited:
The previews pictures was just a test before to weld it...I took a pictures of the final result!

I fitted 2 ball valve to connect one to the water system and the other one is used to drain it or attach a supplementary tank if needed.

20180807_200242.jpg

Last edited:
Back