Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Power steering box bj40

Ikemci

Country Flag
australia
Hi all I have factory power steering box&pump& double pully will suit bj40 hj47 and fj will bolt straight in know these are hard to find if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Hi mate

yes I am interested,,how much and could you stick up a picture

Giles

I payed 800 for it thought mine was buggered found this one then was told of a bloke that can weld them up do you want pump and pully as they came together ? image.jpgimage.jpg

Ikemci
I have just emailed Giles and he is happy for me to jump in if ok with you.
If you are sure it will fit my 1976 4.2 petrol FJ45 pick up then could you put it on ebay with shipping with a buy it now?
Best DC

Will do can you send me a picture of your steering box mount so we are sure don't want to wast your time.
do you want the double pully and pump?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My Steering  box cleaned 1.jpeg My Steering  box cleaned 3.jpegMy Steering  box cleaned.jpegMy steering box on the vehicle 1.JPG

Hope this helps as the vehicle is now in a hundred parts
I dont know how it will be powered so if you think I need the exta pulley then yes please.
Can you send me some pics of your fitting?

That's the one I have the pump pully and box the pully will go in behind the fan then you will need to make a mount for the pump as it didn't come with one this is quite easy I made one for mine a few years ago there are only two hoses that run the system a pump hose and return line will take more photos to day and send to you let me know when you want me to put it on eBay and I'll get it done
cheers ikemci

Some photos Dic
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgThe double pully will replace the single one behind the fan

Thanks
I have just sent you a private message

Hi I put power steering on my fj45 off a hilux and made up a bracket but I have got the power steering of a hj60 on now it cuts out all the relay hope it helps it is a lot cheaper it's a big :thumbup:from Tony.

Back