Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Project wrong way

moggy1968

As an alternative to Bad Obsession!!
Quote 'Aren't you going to try it on a small area first'
'I am, I'm doing the left side' :laughing-rolling:

Quite enjoyed that Andy, the double-act works well and the 90% humor content is refreshing....

I like that he doesn’t take himself too seriously...

I’m not quoting, but I chuckled when he said words to the effect of - I like chemicals they’ve helped humans for years, like human growth hormones, steroids and met-amphetamines, they’ve all helped people to better themselves ... :lol:

Well got to say it Reading the instructions is for them that dont know what they are doing but love the HiVis vest

The guy is funny, as an amateur mechanic I can relate to him, tough I try to read the manuals first. :)
After watching that I watched all the episodes.. you should see the 1 before, ..., I think episode 11.. :)

The guy is funny, as an amateur mechanic I can relate to him, tough I try to read the manuals first. :)
After watching that I watched all the episodes.. you should see the 1 before, ..., I think episode 11.. :)
I'm working my way through from the first one now after seeing that one I linked to.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Episode 16 will not disappoint, unless you're expecting some expert mechanical craftsmanship, then it certainly will. I finished the frame work and moved on to better things. Like which direction the shock boot should really be facing. And how to struggle with three small bolts. Have a watch as my slow motion train wreck continues.

Just watched this, and wondering where I can get bullet proof jeans from out here.

Excellent, keep the vids coming :clap: :thumbup:

Project Wrong Way - Episode 17

Im going to use the intake manifold from the 1F for the Holley Sniper EFi...

Rachael (wifey) has never turned a wrench before. She bravely volunteered to step in a head mechanic for this episode of Project Wrong Way! She'll say she did not volunteer, but that is a lie. Be sure to like, share and subscribe!

Project Wrong Way - Episode 17

Im going to use the intake manifold from the 1F for the Holley Sniper EFi...

Rachael (wifey) has never turned a wrench before. She bravely volunteered to step in a head mechanic for this episode of Project Wrong Way! She'll say she did not volunteer, but that is a lie. Be sure to like, share and subscribe!

How’s her top lip Ben? She took a nasty crack from that uni on the driver. Dangerous things they are, when off balance, bless her :whistle:

You are one lucky guy :thumbup:.

After 45 years of marriage I couldn't trust my Mrs to even wash a car :whistle:.

I'm very glad that Rachael survived that Impact Socket trauma :lol:.

Bob.

You are one lucky guy :thumbup:.

After 45 years of marriage I couldn't trust my Mrs to even wash a car :whistle:.

I'm very glad that Rachael survived that Impact Socket trauma :lol:.

Bob.

I know Brother, she’s the best partner a guy could ask for.

Decided to make something pretty instead of my regular scheduled destruction. Used the janky Harbor Freight sandblaster to bring new life to an intake manifold. If you get a chance, have a watch.

Decided to make something pretty instead of my regular scheduled destruction. Used the janky Harbor Freight sandblaster to bring new life to an intake manifold. If you get a chance, have a watch.

another great episode. Everything in Scot;and is cooked in batter BTW. See if Ali will take you haggis hunting.

Lovin’ these Ben, keep ‘em coming.

You’re not going to understand anything said to you by a Scot :lol:

Cheers

Next Episode before Scotland Special... Smog delete of the 2F, mostly what not to do.

Back