Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Purchases from Europe

I ordered some parts from Holland recently,

hmm, if people cant/are unwilling to fill in the paper work correctly. that is there own issue, and unfortunately in this case becomes yours too.
i recently ordered 27kg of parts from holland. i sorted out my own courier, they picked the two packages up on monday afternoon, i received them on the tuesday.

the paper work is easy and takes about 10 mins.

yes, i appreciate its not as easy as having not to do any.. :)

It's all been the perfect storm TBH..... angry EU not wanting UK to have a successful exit .... Covid affecting everything from manufacture to border controls , confused messages from both sides about what you do and don't have to comply with ....
What's going largely unreported here is the unrest in Holland and even Germany over how the leaders have handled the pandemic and now the Jab program ...
Do we have any Netherlander's on here who can fill us in on what's happening there.... ?

It's all been the perfect storm TBH..... angry EU not wanting UK to have a successful exit .... Covid affecting everything from manufacture to border controls , confused messages from both sides about what you do and don't have to comply with ....
What's going largely unreported here is the unrest in Holland and even Germany over how the leaders have handled the pandemic and now the Jab program ...
Do we have any Netherlander's on here who can fill us in on what's happening there.... ?
agreed.

im just glad the majority in this country had the foresight, pride and confidence in themselves and country to vote leave..

Last edited:
I recently enjoyed being the first person ever in the history of mankind to arrange for some empty pallets to be delivered down Devon way , there was no way at all anyone would collect stuff not on pallets . It only took me 3 weeks :wtf:

I think half the problem is people who have been employed in the same place for years were suddenly overwhelmed to learn what their job actually is when they were ordered to do it from home .

Back