Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Puzzle

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
OK, new thread, not too difficult to start with.
Legs.jpg

6 is the correct answer.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No its not, you assumed that I have 2 legs, I could be a pirate with 1 leg and 2 crutches ;)

No its not, you assumed that I have 2 legs, I could be a pirate with 1 leg and 2 crutches ;)

Oh yes it is! I was counting my own legs.

Ah ha! My FEET are on the floor, not my legs...so 4 unless the beds on castors! :)

No Starcruiser won so he gets to clean the room when they all leave :lol:

Our bed has 5 legs, and God help Rich if he has to clean our place, he'd better come for a month :lol:

Another puzzle.

Each day a lady gets the lift from the 12th floor to the ground level so she can go to work. When she comes home however she only goes up in the lift to level 8. Why is this? and it is not to keep fit.

No that's not it Shayne.

Because she drove to work and used the underground carpark but chose to walk home so exited the lift at street level ?

No that's not it either.

She's only tall enough (i.e. in a wheelchair* or a midget?) to reach the "8th" button, whereas coming down, the "Ground" button is reachable as it is at the bottom?

*If she's in a wheelchair, then getting from the 8th floor to the 12th might prove challenging........

She's only tall enough (i.e. in a wheelchair* or a midget?) to reach the "8th" button, whereas coming down, the "Ground" button is reachable as it is at the bottom?

*If she's in a wheelchair, then getting from the 8th floor to the 12th might prove challenging........

You got it, She is a midget and can only reach the 8[SUP]th[/SUP]button.

Back