Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

question re 70 series mirrors

Conrad-BJ70

Garage
Country Flag
malta
Anyone knows if 60 series mirrors do fit 70 series? I found these pair of mirrors and I got the impression that they do fit my BJ70. I tried to contact the company (based in Australia) twice, but no reply...

c9d77d6c543549c0bcb48babc892b7da.jpg

They look pretty much identical to my mirrors if that's any help?

@ Jimbo4x4 - That's why I am hopeful that they fit.

@ Ben - Thanks mate, but I am looking for chrome ones.

ive just fitted some new chrome mirrors to mine that i removed from an LJ78. im still not sure if i like them, they look a bit bling, so i might spray paint them black! :)

Seller has contacted me...they don't fit, but they had a pair of chrome ones for 70 series, so i got those :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
At the moment I'm on pause as I'm too busy and a bit short of funds....should restart in a couple of weeks I hope....In the meantime I'm still waiting for the new mirrors and some other minor parts...

After a couple of days the seller contacted me again to inform me that they have only the right hand mirror in stock. :( Yesterday they refunded me the money, and I managed to order a pair of chrome ones from www.euro-4x4.com at the same price! :D However I have to wait about 4 weeks until they have them in stock :|

Back