16400?67020

From
http://www.toyodiy.com/

and also searched Milner, and they do not seem to have rads for this model

Anyone got any ideas

Cheers

Neil

Roger Fairclough said:
I suggest you pm Big Dave in Bristol. He sourced a rad for his.

Roger

Im ModelMakerMan on this forum (just to confuse everyone! :p ). I got mine from IEZURA on ebay but I heard they have stopped trading?

ModelMakerMan said:
Roger Fairclough said:
I suggest you pm Big Dave in Bristol. He sourced a rad for his.

Roger

Im ModelMakerMan on this forum (just to confuse everyone! :p ). I got mine from IEZURA on ebay but I heard they have stopped trading?

yeah, was the 1st place i went when looking for one for mine, unfortunatly im still looking, not very hard now though, kinda gave up and am just living with my slightly mangled one

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks guys. Thecproblem with the rebuild option seems to be that it nhas plastic top and bottom units, and the local rad repair guy here in Jersey says he cant do rebuilds on plastic rads.

NeilP said:
Thanks guys. Thecproblem with the rebuild option seems to be that it nhas plastic top and bottom units, and the local rad repair guy here in Jersey says he cant do rebuilds on plastic rads.

That was what I was told too when I was looking for a new one. Glad the new one I got in the end has metal top and bottom tanks now in case it needs re-building in the future.

ah, interesting
I live in Jersey, and assumed it was just a local thing, that the local bloke could not do.
My mate did have a custom rad made up, with metal tanks, but that has not lasted

Back