Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Radius arm and Panhard rod bolts...

Ouuufff....!! That's harsh
A 6 monthly MOT?!? No doubt its a money maker rather than a safety thing
For sure, from a new car it goes first inspection is @ 4 years, then every two years until the vehicle is 10 years old, then it becomes yearly, but there is a caveat, at ten years old, if your vehicle has seven seats Kia Carnival (Senata in the UK?) then the ITV is six monthly! If your vehicle is registered as business use, my old Corsa for example it's six monthly. I imported my 80 around 12 years ago? And despite it's age it automatically got yearly inspections. But then there is Provincial law to deal with as well, if I drive down the dirt track from my on the border country home to the tarmac road and turn left, I have to stop the car and unbolt one of the seat belts however, if I turn right I have to leave all the belts in place!

And whilst talking about my work van, yesterday I had my driving licence returned 22 months after brain surgery to remove a cancer tumour. My HGV entitlement is gone but I get to go back on the road...yaaaaa!

Regards

Dave

And whilst talking about my work van, yesterday I had my driving licence returned 22 months after brain surgery to remove a cancer tumour. My HGV entitlement is gone but I get to go back on the road...yaaaaa!
Congratulations on both counts Dave!
I hope you're all clear, but excellent result on getting back mobile!

Thanks, yes post operative Epilepsy under control, six monthly MRI's show all clear, next MRI in August. Some pretty minor issues which are here to stay I can deal with, but all going great, nothing but praise for help from the Spanish health service, distant family and close friends, it can't be bad when you can get a club member become friends @Rodger and his wife to come over from Granada to Aguilas to help with cooking the Christmas dinner! Of course us 'men' watched from afar as as we left the women to get on with 'their' job and do the cooking.

Best I get my coat!

Regards

Dave

Back