Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Raptor4x4 now in the u.k

I have their steering damper.. pretty good quality i must say :)

I've not seen that company before, they've got some nice and pretty unique products! :thumbup:

What you thinking of ordering Hairyguy?

I like their castor fixing radius arms and adjustable panhard rods. :think:

I've not seen that company before, they've got some nice and pretty unique products! :thumbup:

What you thinking of ordering Hairyguy?

I like their castor fixing radius arms and adjustable panhard rods. :think:

Same actually, the radius arms look pretty sweet, I've got castor bushes but would much prefer to run standard bushes and the correction in the arms, tempted at the HD steering arms aswell

Hi Guys, I'd just like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Steve Wright (No, i'm not on the radio!) I am the Managing Director of Raptor 4x4 in the UK. Thanks for the shoutout Hairyguy4.

We have been working hard with our Italian offices to bring the varied range of off road parts and accessories to the UK. The website is still a work in progress but the majority of content is on there, even if it's not showing the full specification.

If there is anything we can help with please feel free to give me or my team a call on 01568 799004 or drop us an email via the website, as an introductory offer we would like to offer forum members 10% off orders placed this month.

We are also on Facebook! www.facebook.com/raptor4x4UK

Thank you.
Steve

oh dear he does parts for my other toy.

[h=1] Off Road Wide Angle Propshaft are very dear [/h]but will still take a look

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back