Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Re-Covered Steering wheels

Hi All.
As most wheels on the Landcruisers show signs of wear.I decided to find someone who could address this for me and re-cover them to look as OEM as I could.
the photos don't do the colour justice but I'm going to get some better photos tomorrow hopefully in the sun.
Im offering these to forum members for £150 exchange.
They aren't cheap. They are a professional job that look and feel great.
I will have one on my truck at lincomb if anyone wants to see the quality and finish.
thanks.

It might be my PC but is that grey or a dark brown?? If its grey have you got a picture of a brown one.

They look very nice Karl and i do need a new one.

Hi warren. Ill get better photos tomoz. Photos are grey and brown. They light was shocking though but wanted to shown quality of them really.

Those are very tidy indeed. Any chance of doing a 100 wheel at all? Mine's split at the 2 o'clock seam :doh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi doodle.
Im having a 2003 one done at the min. What years yours?

Karl, they look excellent (almost as good as the one I did, cough) Wish I'd have known, I'd have had one for sure, but I am sorted now. Really great idea as the wheels do get into a right state. There is quite a bit of work involved in that, I am sure.

Cheers Chris.
i bought two of those stitch on covers but I just wasn't happy personally.
They are great for a cheap fix and look fine. Normally I don't spend money that isn't needed but with the wheel it bugs me that every time I get into the truck and every mile I do in it,the wheel is looking at me. I'm In my truck most days and decided I wanted the wheel right.

Your mailbox is coming back full, so I'll reply here.

These pictures of abject finery have convinced me, I need a new wheel in the Amazon. What's the process from here?

Karl ... if you could also post a pic of how the replacement leather matches the steering wheel centre it would be much appreciated.

Hi Drew.
Ive got issues with everything at the min. Internet connections in and out on phone .
i will sort emails out one night this week as it's saying its full all the time yet it isn't .
Grant. I will post photos once I have actually fitted one to the car.
Thanks

It never rains but it pours. :doh:I've just moved from Vodafone for the same reasons, after being a customer for 20 years (and an employee for a few).

No worries, ready to proceed when you are.

Were you with orange Drew? Everything's gone tits up since it changed to ee for me.

No, always been with Vodafone since my first phone in 1994. Ironically I'm now with EE and it's a considerable improvement.

Back