Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

rear bumper help needed

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Guys

Have just taken off the rear carrier bumper.
Had sourced std bumper. Came in 5 bits - the ally centre, the two plastic corners, and two u shaped long metal formers (which appear to be stiffeners for the corners). No fixings came with the corners despite my request to the vendor (ebay).
I think I may be some bracketry missing though as it won't all go together and now I am screwed, effectively. Looking at this diagram
http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu...791540_008_/body/5253_rear-bumper-bumper-stay
I think it is 52167/52168/52187/52175 that are all not there. At least that's what I think as I don't really know how it all goes together and now there is no bumper on.
Anyone got any pics/links to how it all works? Or anyone got some brackets?
Fuming here, it's been one of those days where nothing has gone right :(

Parts on way to me - anyone got a pic of a partly dismantled rear ie with a corner off or whatever? Google not particularly my friend right now lol.

Well this is the whole thing naked JB

P1000755.JPG

The brackets tend to come off with the bumper. The bolts just snap. I have never built one back up from this point. I couldn't face having to drill all those bolts out and re tap them

Thanks Chris but that's what I already have outside - it was more partly-built I was after, cheers anyway though :)

Yes, but that is what I am saying. You are unlikely to get that view you want as the bolts all snap and the brackets come off with the bumper.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back