Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear leaf springs old man emu for a fj45.

tonytoyota

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi can sum one tell me a good price for a set of rear leaf springs for a fj45 I am looking for old man emu thanks a lot Tony.

Have you tried the land rover place Mcdonald automotive on mile oak industrial estate Oswestry.. they sell and can order old man emu for our Toyota's.

I asked about ordering and they said they can get them in... worth a go as it's down the road from you Tony.

Devon 4x4 can also order in but there'll be postage/shipping. So maybe cheaper in Oswestry.. :thumbup:

Got mine in Devon 4x4 but as Ewan said its too far really for you Tony. But for us in the SW, ideal!

Yo Tony, good to talk to you earlier, had a bit of a look for the ome spring codes for you.. fj45

CS001F Front springs, saw on euro4x4 200E each
CS002R Rear medium duty springs devon 4x4 40, 42 series £130.98 each.
CS003R Rear heavy duty springs devon 4x4 45,47 series £234.42 each!

All 2" lift also so a bit to go off with inquiries from different stockists/importers..

Hope the info helps..

Last edited:
Ha Iwan grant to take with you good to see all is good with you and the jobs r coming in thanks a lot for that its a big help good look with to day will take in a bit .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Iwan McDonald can not get the rear leaf springs but it looks like Devon 4x4 cam get them at a good price 243.42 each .

I did ask them why they're messing around with this old land rover tat! They're happy sorting out the engine light on the Range Rover LOL!

At mcdonald's they don't know they're born lol.. I guess the lr keeps them in business LOL! :thumbup:

Back