Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear wheel arch liner

Aeroelastic

Country Flag
uk
Hi, anyone knows if there is any plastic wheel liner for the rear wheel arch of the 95 series? My off side wheel arch outer bit (behind the plastic moulding) has started to rust. Wanted to clean up and provide some paint, and if there is any after market wheel well protection I would like to get them to minimise further rust.
I know the front wheel arch have liner but can’t find any for the rear at the moment. Thanks.

Sure i found holes in the rear arch that suggested to me some sort of plastic cover was missing and asked on here maybe 8 years ago when there was quite a few 90 owners and nobodies truck had the assumed missing bit ?

Acid etch and raptor bedliner is the best i can suggest .

Cheers Shayne, I checked both my rear wheels, the passenger side rear wheel has plastic cover (only the bottom half of the rear of the arch, not full) that segregate the fuel filler line from all the mud and crap spun from the wheel, but there is no plastic or any sort on the driver side rear.

will check out the ones you mentioned.

anyone knows If 120 comes with wheel well protector at the rear? Will that fit With some mods...

Last edited:
Cheers Dervis, this panel is only on the rear left wheel arch, to protect the fuel filler pipe from mud, it is not on the right wheel arch. Mine is the right wheel arch that is rusty a bit. This confused me at first as I thought my right rear one had fallen off; but it does not have one. Hence I am looking for suggestions...

Anything that will get trapped behind the plastic cover has the potential to hold moisture and start the process of rusting plus you would have to drill some plug holes to fix it up to the bodywork cure the rust and paint it that way you can see whats what when you do your cleaning

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks SteveJB, make sense to keep it visible so when rust surface would be identified immediately...

Back