Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Recommended tyres for LC200 V8, 2010 in UAE

Awais Hassan

Country Flag
united_arab_emirates
Hi Team,

I want expert advise on recommended tire brand, size, category etc for LC 200 V8 2010 model being used in UAE(hot weather most of year). This is my daily drive but i would like to explore some off roads and country tracks once lockdown is over and things are back to normal.

Please share suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,
Awais Hassan

i have them on mine. BFGOODRICH 285.55.20 at k2 they look the dogs bollocks and hold the road very well . you will like them.

Regarding the lockdown Awais If you're going into the countryside and not getting into any contact with people what so ever. Then you should do it anyway... because if you're not getting in contact with a person. You don't need to stay at home!

With the lockdown here in Wales I made sure my fuel tank was full and travelled into the mountains.... absolute bliss "No people!" No need to stay at home!

Keep it under your hat though mate... we don't want everyone coming to the countryside! Lol :lol: :lol::thumbup:

Hi Ted,

Thank you for the kind advice. For now i went with standard tires(Dunlop) recommended by Toyota. They are not the best option but i am planning to change them next year with proper A/T.

Hi Iwan,

oh i cannot wait to be back in my home country and finally be able to go back into mountains. Unfortunately there are very restrict rules on movement in UAE right now but hopefully as soon as Covid situation is gone it will be better.

totally agree that nothing better than to be alone in the mountains. you are luck

The BFG at ko2 are very good tyres, but it depends on what kind of driving you will do. They are not the best for sand e.g., as they are better for digging down than for providing traction and float on fine sand. I think your fellow countrymen will know what works best in your area.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
nobody said what they was driving on it was asked what the best tyres and as I live in the UK that's all that matters to me.

Back