Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Red or Pink Coolant

Hutton

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Is there a definitive answer as to what colour (pink or red) coolant should be used in a 100 series?

Overall consensus is use genuine Toyota try Roughtrax Milner or local dealer for best price

My problem is that there are two types. Red and Pink. I need to know which one to use.

Red is the one most used can you tell what one you have red or pink and replace with what you have got

What is the difference between red and pink Toyota coolant?
Is Toyota Pink Coolant Just Premixed Red? ... The pink coolant is an OAT (organic acid technology) that typically has a longer service life. The red coolant on the other hand is an IAT (inorganic acid technology) that is considered to be more “conventional” but still longer lasting than some other coolants on the market.22 Jul 2020

Yep, there is pink and red, premixed and concentrate, I think we can all agree on that.
The premixed red, is still red, just not so dark as the concentrate, but will obviously lean towards pink, if topped up all the time with plain or de ionized water, so with looking in an unknown vehicles header tank it would not particularly give you a definitive answer if this is the case.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back