Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Removed the steering wheel and broke a part

Your welcome, that what I do if I can.

Reassembly of what ?

I'm in the UK, just across the water. :)

Your welcome, that what I do if I can.

Reassembly of what ?

I'm in the UK, just across the water. :)
I removed it, maybe I ll try to glue the broken part, do you think it s worth to try or could be "dangerous"?

Again thanks a lot for your kind help !
Any idea with regards to the dashboard ? ;)

Help, any time. :thumbup:

Yes, have a go with Super Glue, you can't do much worse, but be carefull this time, butter fingers. :laughing-rolling:

Dashboard, you'll have to retrace your steps, check all conections, check any fuses to do with the dash.

You can get one from this site, I have used then many times.

Thier prices are in $USD and are plus shipping, don't forget import duty, check the price against you Toyota Dealer, I think It will be cheaper from PartSouq.com

Good Luck.

View attachment 165853
Hi, sorry to disturb again, would you mind if it would be possible to call you? Actually, I have put back the dashboard, how can I test it? Can I connect back the battery ?

Yes the only way to test is to reconnect the battery, yes your welcome to call me but like I said I'm in the UK, if you want to Private Message me I'll give you my number, you can 'start conversation' by hovering over my avatar with your cursor then a box will appear at the bottom of the box is 'start conversation'

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hello, sorry I was talking for an hour to my neighbourgh
Did not really catch how to go on private message.... anyway seems a bit late now, I propose to get in touch after work tomorrow if convenient, let me know. Nice evening

Also, but I'm not 100% sure as I've not done the job, I don't think you need to remove the Streeing Wheel to get at the dash lights.

I stand to be corrected.

The clockspring is connected to your airbag and your abs braking so if its not plugged in that would explain why dash lights don't work , in the first pic i see only broken plastic which wouldn't bother me if everything still worked , i'd just put it back in .

Handle with caution if it triggers in your hands its gonna hurt !

Back