Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

request for photo shoot 40 series

Giles

Country Flag
uk
Hi there all

I have had a request for a 40 in good condition for a photo shoot on wed/thursday this week in SW19. Can anyone help there will be good money in it for somebody. Its to far from me to get involved

Giles

Hi there all

I have had a request for a 40 in good condition for a photo shoot on wed/thursday this week in SW19. Can anyone help there will be good money in it for somebody. Its to far from me to get involved

Giles
Where's this in SW19? that's my manor. Sorry I haven't got a 40 though. I've got an 80, they can have two instead.

I can put it to them, at the moment I am trying to get a confirmed price off them.

I can put it to them, at the moment I am trying to get a confirmed price off them.

I was only joking Giles, I was just interested where the shoot was going to be. Plus my 80 is in anything BUT good condition, more what I would call cosmetically challenged. :lol:

Last edited:
Chas, with the best will in the world, not even the professional version of Photoshop is going to gloss over the minor stone chips in your 80. :lol:

And you know I mean that in good spirit.

they not told me what the shoot is but it's not the first request i have had, a year ago a film company wanted a 40 for a drama series but we didn't have anything ready to go, they were going to pay 190 per day and wanted it for 2 weeks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chas, with the best will in the world, not even the professional version of Photoshop is going to gloss over the minor stone chips in your 80. :lol:

And you know I mean that in good spirit.
:laughing-rolling:

they not told me what the shoot is but it's not the first request i have had, a year ago a film company wanted a 40 for a drama series but we didn't have anything ready to go, they were going to pay 190 per day and wanted it for 2 weeks

cheapskates, I had a request for Midsomer Murders @ £300 per day.

Hi guys,

could be the same guy because he has just said £300 and will only need it for 2-3 hours and can do any day this week.

Hi there

no sure to be honest, he didn't get one through me but when it happens again I can email you if you like.

Giles

Back